Here’s a simple, quick workout to do at home. All you need is a pair of dumbbells or soup cans. Listen to your body, if something hurts, back off. Start off with less than you think you can do, and build from there. Enjoy! Click HERE for a downloadable PDF.
· Do 30 seconds of an exercise, then rest 30 seconds before moving onto the next exercise.
· Repeat circuit 2-3x
· Do this 3-4x/week
· Use dumbbells or soup cans where **
1. Warm up by walking briskly around your house or dancing for the duration of your favorite song.
2. Push-ups against a counter or the wall
3. Sit and stands from hard chair
4. Standing side leg lifts (try not to hold onto anything)
5. Overhead presses **
6. Biceps curls **
7. Standing side shoulder raises **
8. March in place or dance for the duration of your favorite song.
Cool down by walking or dancing to your favorite song, then take 5 minutes to stretch the muscles you just used.